This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Which settings do i have to do, that every user sees only his own customers?

Discard

Hi Erik, I have the same problem, and I try this: create a group similar to SALES / USER: OWN LEADS ONLY with another RULE similar to OWN LEADS or OWN PHONE CALLS rules, and I set the access of the new rule to read, write, create and delete, works fine to show only own customers, but when I try create a new customer fail, access denied error show me.

Best Answer

You need to create a record rule from Settings --> Technical --> Security --> Record Rules like ir.ui.view.custom object. Set the object as res.partner and Add related domain in Domain section.

Note: There are already few rules, created for Partner. So with new rule, it may not work because of other existing rules. So create a new Role for that and assign that role for particular that Record rule and also to the new login user. Hope this will help you.

Thanks, Priyesh Solanki

Discard

I've the same problem and I've tested your solution BUT when I create a new crm.meeting object, I've an error message "Access Denied by record rules for operation: read, uid: 15, model: res.partner" "Document type: Partner, Operation: read " when I try to set a new attendee. I can create a new thread in the forum if you want.

Best Answer

Go to the customer list and select the filter "My Partner"

image description

Discard

We have several external salesman and we don't want they can see other customer then their own.

Hi Denis, I need the same of you too.

i have this problem too . how should i can fix it

Best Answer

i have this problem too . how should i can fix it

Discard