Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to see all records from all companys

By
john sebastian salcedo henao
on 7/30/16, 8:32 AM 183 views

hi everybody,

I have a Odoo 9 Installation where I have active multicompany, but some users needs to see all records from all companys, What is the best way to do it ? I know that is possible modify the rules access, but it is correct ?

( I know that is possible switch the company from the user settings )

Thank

Hamza Rana
On 7/30/16, 9:20 AM

Hi, 
Please go to Settings> Users> Companies.

At the bottom right, you can add Parent companies. For e.g: You need company B and C's records to be seen by a user without changing companies. So you can assign a Parent company A to company B & C.

This way you can see all records from all companies.

Hope this helps. Works for me though.

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Yes it works for me, for see the option, you need enable in the user "Multi Companies"

Thanks Hamza Rana

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/30/16, 8:32 AM
Seen: 183 times
Last updated: 7/30/16, 9:53 AM