Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Once I saw answer how configure multiple openerp version 6.1 and 7.0 to use on windows, but now i cant find it. I know that i need change openerp-server.conf file ports for example: xmlrpc_port = 8069 -> 8769 xmlrpcs_port = 8071 -> 8771 netrpc_port = 8070 -> 8770 everything work fine.
When I am logged in to one client i cant access to another client in same time. Do I need create new postgreSQL use to access another client? How do I need to do this correctly?
I don't use windows but on Linux it is fairly easy...
- Create new linux system users for each version you want to run,
- Create new postgres users that match (on Linux postgres used ident authorisation by default) the usernames you just created above so you can't accidentally access the wrong databases
- Create separate configuration and startup files to match the versions you want above. In these you set the different port numbers for each system...
- wherever you installed the openerp code, change the ownership of each version to match the Linux user names
- Configure the versions to write to different log files.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 3/22/13, 5:23 PM|
|Seen: 7716 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|