This question has been flagged

I am working on POS module, i need to add a journal entry posting for credit card payment, so i created one custom journal entry posting it works perfectly..

My query was when i validate or closing current session in POS it shows one popup like "cannot create unbalanced journal entry" i am not sure about, whether it will shows because of my custom journal entry or not.

I have browsed about this issue but i didn't get any proper solution for this. If anyone can aware about this please help me to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

Discard

Check the journal entry which is created when the pos session is closing.Its debit should equal its credit.

Author

Yes, I have checked the journal entry the debit is equal to its credit

Best Answer

Hi , i faced this problem in create journal and it was blanced but error message appears ,i solved it by clicking on every cell have value to make sure it saved in memorry and it worked for me 

Discard
Author Best Answer

I have checked the journal entry when validate the POS session, the debit is not equal to its credit.

So i created one new journal entry in it. After that i validate Session, it always shows "cannot create unbalanced journal entry" popup.. when i print the values of the debit and credit its equal

eg: print all_lines in the method 

def insert_data(data_type, values):    

insert_data('cc_charge', {

'name': 'Credit Card Charges',

'account_id': account_id,

'credit': credit_card_charge,

'debit': 0.0,

'partner_id': partner_id

})

..... // this is my new journal entry 

it shows all the entries and also with my new journal entry but it doesn't validate session

what should i do.. i have checked all those entries.. if any other journal entry in POS??

can anyone know about this..

Discard