This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I would like to use the "Request Procurement" button on the product form to trigger the transfer of products from WH2 to WH1, but I'm having trouble finding the proper way to do this. My intention was to request the procurement to WH1, and select a newly created route called WH2->WH1. That route should contain a Procurement Rule that creates a Delivery Order from WH2 to a Transit Location. When that Delivery Order is confirmed, a push rule on the route would tell the system to then create a receipt for WH1 from the Transit Location to Stock.

However, from what I have found so far, it seems like this is not possible. When creating the procurement rule, a Procurement Location has to be set. This needs to be set to WH1, the ultimate destination of the products, in order for the procurement to use the created rule. Setting this procurement location to WH1 results in the created picking (the Delivery Order from WH2) to always have a destination location of WH1, even though I actually want it to go to the Transit location.

Isn't there some way in the system to define a route that says "when products need to be routed from here to here, follow these steps"? From my experience so far it's not possible because the rules procurement location field always dictates the destination of the created picking, so there is no way to have any intermediate steps? Is this true? Is there any way to accomplish what I am trying to do?

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Michael,

We already published an App which will allow you to do transfer from one warehouse to another warehouse from the single screen. 

Based on source & destination warehouse, system will create either pickings or sale & purchase orders for inter-company transfer. 

You can check in details about it from https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/11.0/intercompany_transaction_ept/

Discard