This question has been flagged
10 Replies

I removed the FOLDER (theme_sample) at >odoo-custom-addons<

and when i open the [ SETTINGS > GENERAL SETTINGS > WEBSITE > CHOOSE A THEME > ]

it will show like this {image below}

Image: http://tinyurl.com/y3her7kh

how to remove the unwanted themes at the selection?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

themes will not listed in apps menu after install. So to remove completely, you can do one thing

1. Open apps menu 

2. Enable developer mode

3. Click on top developer option and click on edit action and in that you can remove domain.

4. Now you can see your theme in apps menu. so now you can delete uninstall theme from here.

(if still issue, just upgrade website module)

thank

Discard

This really works!

thank

Best Answer

Hi,

Even though you have removed the app from addons path, the app removed app will still get listed under the apps menu.

Hope you have uninstalled the module from the database and then removed the module from addons path.

If you have already uninstalled the module, just go to apps menu and delete the module from the apps list and see whether it resolves the issue.

Thanks

Discard
Author

it is a Custom Theme for website and it is not showing at APPS it is only showing directly at SETTINGS > GENERAL SETTINGS > WEBSITE > CHOOSE A THEME >

Okay, have you restarted the service and click the update alla list menu after removing the module

Author

Yes, I restart also the server and the same problem

Author

no, the only thing I did is to upgrade to V13

Best Answer

have the same problem...

Discard
Author

I think it is a bug on V12 I did not find out how to solve it.

Best Answer

In the Main Apps view, at the top right, instead of the default kanban view that shows cards icons with a short description, select the list view. Delete everything from the Search field. Then order by technical name and navigate to the page where technical name starts with theme_ there you can select the theme you want to delete by cliking the tick box left to its name, then click on 'Action' at the top and Delete.

Discard