This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I am setting up a webshop on Odoo and I want to be able to sell some items via the shop, but other items are too difficult to offer fixed pricing and it would be much better if I could set pricing visibility on an item by item basis. As in, some of the items I want on my site will have custom built features and I want the web visitor to select 'Get a Quote' rather than see some pricing. 

I have read many forums, and it seems that in Odoo you can either have price visible to all users, or visible to logged in users. It seems that the product pricing visibility is able to be restricted on the basis of who the user is, but no on the basis of what the product is.

Ultimately about 80% of my products will have pricing showing, but 20% need to have no pricing showing. 

Is there an app we can use for this, or a simple code line that will enable a control, product by product, whether to show pricing.?

Discard
Author Best Answer

This makes sense. I am new to odoo, where could find assistance to do this customisation?

Discard
Best Answer

You can use Pricelist for your products for which you don't want to show(just set prices as 0.00 in pricelist). As per pricelist it will show you 0.0. Now you can create your own custom module like it will show you button like ask for quote where prices=0.00 .

Discard