This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello,

I have one wizard in which 9 fields are there. Out of 9 fields, 4 fields are read only.

When wizard is open, i used TAB key for fill the value in fields.

When i used TAB key, focus also gone to read only fields. But i want to remove it. When i fill last fields, the focus directly gone to button using TAB.

Also I want to focus on specified fields on TAB.

Wizard Code :-

<div class="col-md-4">

<group>

<field name="lot_id" options="{'no_create': True}" required="1" attrs="{'readonly' : [('have_product', '=', True)], 'required' : [('have_product', '=', False)]}"/>

<field name="type_product_id" readonly="1" tabindex="-1"/>

<field name="shape_product_id" readonly="1" tabindex="-1"/>

<field name="color_product_id" readonly="1" tabindex="-1"/>

<field name="size_product_id" readonly="1" tabindex="-1"/>

<field name="clarity_product_id" readonly="1" tabindex="-1"/>

<field name="have_product" invisible="1"/>

</group>

</div>

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

The readonly fields is not tabindexed by default [Which version you're using ?], moreover you can set the attribute tabindex="-1" remove the tab index focus and you can use the same attribute with different numbers  to order your fields by tab indexing ...

Hope this could help ...

Discard
Author

Hello Ahmed, I am using version 9.0 of odoo. I used tabindex="-1" in readonly field but still facing same issue.

Best Answer

Hello 

I have tested below code for version 8.0 and 9.0 its skip tab focus.

<field name="phone" readonly='1' tabindex="-1"/>

<field name="mobile" tabindex="-1"/>

<field name="fax" readonly='1' tabindex="-1"/>

Discard
Author

Thanks sir. But i am facing same issue using tabindex="-1". See my updated question in which i have added code for wizard.

Hello Jigesh,

I tested tabinex=-1 with many2one field its not work with read only field with many2one

Author

Thank you so much sir. But I want it with readonly many2one field. Is there any other idea ?