Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to reduce client's access?

By
karel
on 2/19/13, 1:48 PM 1,128 views

We need to limit client's user account for just one customer. Is it possible and how can we do it?

Max
On 3/6/13, 11:25 AM

For OpenERP 6+, the best way to give a customer access to OpenERP is by using the Portal modules. These let you easily give a user access to a single record, and no more.

Otherwise, you will have to use the access rights management feature found in the settings > security section of OpenERP to configure what the user can access.

i'm using portal module for the customer. i want to give access to customer to add product in sale.order.line. I cant select the product

Remya
on 5/20/13, 10:11 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/19/13, 1:48 PM
Seen: 1128 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM