This question has been flagged
1 Reply

After you had prepared an interview for a given applicant it's should possibile to Print Interview usinf button on the Applicants form to view the applicant's response in a PDF file.

but I'm receiving correct form but blank (without response) ?!?!

some suggestions ?

thank you

Discard

Did you managee to make the survey answer form be choisen by the appicant and not by the user?? Still nothing. I am trying to edit the form af the Reporting-Surveys Answers. All I need to do is to add a field Applicant, so I can choose the correct survey. Is it possible?

Best Answer

I am expieriencing the same problem. How can we check the applicants interview answers??

Discard

I'm so sorry for the duplicate...

Do you think its a OpenERP bug or do I missing something? Did you manage to solve this out?

Quoted from duplicate: "I am trying to make recruitment application, but I need the interview to be filled by the interviewer on his computer as he is talking with the applicant on the phone. The problem is that OpenERP thinks that the User that filled in the form was the interviewer and not the applicant.

That doesn't bother me much, but a

Author

I think is a bug because in the Openerp manual the features is described to work as expected ... Anyway I don't have a solution for this

Can someone help us on this issue?

I also like to report the bug if there is a site to do it directly to openerp developers. Maybe they fix it and make an update. Doesn anyone know an official site for openerp bug report?