This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I have a service product in which i will raise an SO for an amount with quantity 1.

How can i raise multiple invoice against that SO (percentage wise or amount wise) without Down payment lines generated.

Eg: If i raise an So for Odoo implementation 10000 AED,  i have to raise multiple invoices like (5000 AED, 2500 AED, 2500 AED - Here i have 3 invoice against that SO)

Discard
Best Answer

Here you are my suggestions as per you example:

If i raise an So for Odoo implementation 10000 AED,  i have to raise multiple invoices like (5000 AED, 2500 AED, 2500 AED - Here i have 3 invoice against that SO)

Suggested solution 1:You can create three lines in your SO depend on your agreement with the customer and each line will have it's amount 5000, 2500 and 2500 and you can invoice per line.

Suggested solution 2: Did you tried to divided the qty? 

You can create first invoice and set the quantity to 0.5 and the second with 0.25 and the third with 0.25

Discard
Author

Thanks Waleed

Best Answer

Hi Pranav:

You can use "Milestone" based Invoicing for this. Here's a link to one of my earlier posts where I have explained it with a similar example. Hope this helps.

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/unique-part-custom-field-150939#answer-150969

Discard
Author

Dear Paresh, thanks for your response.

I need an option for milestone invoice only, but the ordered quantity should be 1.

Hi Pranav: The milestone invoicing is driven by quantity. So there are 2 options using builtin functionality:

1. Ordered quantity can be 1 but delivered quantities will be fractional i.e. 0.25, etc. increasing to 1 as the work progresses.

2. Use a Unit Price of 1 and the value of the order as the quantity (not so elegant).

Author

Thanks Paresh