Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to print product label selection?

By
Manumission
on 6/4/13, 9:09 PM 1,546 views

Open erp v7 does not print the product labels we selected. Just a part of it gets printed.

Example: When Selecting 80 Products > only 60 Labels get printed on paper!?

Example II: Selecting 25 Products > Printing Product Labels > on the paper only 22 labels get printed.

How to change this? Thanks

Do you have access to the logfile? Please try it again, and post the last 30 - 50 lines of the logfile, if there is anything in it with WARNING or ERROR.

patrick
on 6/5/13, 4:41 AM

thx patrick, but the log files are fine without an error.

Manumission
on 6/5/13, 5:05 AM

Manumission, Just want to ask..whether you print your labels with price from the pricelist.

santosh
on 7/16/13, 1:41 PM

I confirm that a selection of 80 products leads to only 60 labels to print!!!! A bug?

AD LIBITOM, michel Guénard
on 10/4/13, 1:52 PM

Using 7.0 Saas online I confirm that a selection of 80 products leads to only 60 labels to be printed! Would this be a bug? The missing labels are randomly(?) selected; the printed 60 do not follow the order they appear on the selection screen!

AD LIBITOM, michel Guénard
on 10/4/13, 1:53 PM

I also have the same problem. When trying to print 208 products, only 168 are printed. I am missing 40 products. Some has a solution for this?

Mibo, Michael Bos
on 12/12/13, 3:27 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/4/13, 9:09 PM
Seen: 1546 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM