Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to print invoice from POS? - Odoo 8

By
Alejandro Perez Cosio
on 1/6/15, 5:11 PM 1,083 views

Hello,

I would want to print invoices the same way that receipts are being printed (don't save, just push on invoice and print).
Is it possible?

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Alejandro

You'll need to extend the logic from the backbone.js. look at the JavaScript files under /point_of_sale/static/src/js/ and look at models.js and screens.js. What you want is a rather big task to extend though!

Yenthe
on 1/9/15, 2:24 PM

Hello Yenthe, thank you for your comment! I was checking those files and found this: screens.js > line 1333 > this.pos.proxy.print_receipt(...). I think this is a good start, but I'm not sure now how to call the invoice report instead of the receipt one..

Alejandro Perez Cosio
on 1/9/15, 3:29 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/6/15, 5:11 PM
Seen: 1083 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM