Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to Print ( fields.html or widget="html") with qweb?

By
Dion Martin
on 5/22/15, 12:12 AM 1,625 views

i have a fields.html and i fill them with : 

Model : CQ 3303 TMG 366

Engine : Wei Chai / Uero 2 ; Type : WD.12.375

but when i try to print them using qweb and the result is

<p>Model : CQ 3303 TMG 366</p>

<div>Engine : Wei Chai / Uero 2 ; Type : WD.12.375</div> 

in pdf..

anyone know how to solve this issue? 

thx before

Jérémy Kersten (jke)

--Jérémy Kersten (jke)--
| 3 2 5
Jodoigne, Belgium
--Jérémy Kersten (jke)--

Jérémy is a member of the core R&D team since september 2013. He developed several projects for OpenERP version 8 including the eCommerce, the Google Calendar synchronization and the new product variants/configurator. Now, he manages Odoo website and themes for saas.

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
On 5/22/15, 5:22 PM

Hello

<span t-raw="my_html_field"/>

should do the works !

Hi Jeremy, I have using code by given you. but I have issue on pdf report. I would to like print this type of html field https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B763E4hoUk59OEtXakd5alBHblU/view?usp=sharing when I print the pdf reports in V8. It's wrong display in pdf you can see on this shared link. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B763E4hoUk59ODlUWEMzTVFMTWc/view?usp=sharing

Jaydeep Barot (jar)
on 6/5/15, 1:40 AM

If you see the bullets, it s working... After you can customize style with css or style inline... But the rendering is ok

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
on 6/5/15, 4:21 AM

Accepted this answer. Thanks Jérémy :)

Yenthe
on 6/30/15, 9:50 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/22/15, 12:12 AM
Seen: 1625 times
Last updated: 6/30/15, 9:50 AM