Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to print a price list?

By
Roberto Barreiro
on 9/27/13, 1:56 PM 5,078 views

I'm using OpenERP V7 under windows xp, and i was looking for a way to print pricelist, but i didn´t found it. I saw how to print the price list of one and unique product, but i would like to know how to print a full price list. Thanks!

Vincent Van Dyck
On 11/25/13, 4:27 AM

You can and it's very easy :

Open 'Products' as 'List view', then select products you want to print. A 'print' button appears in top middel of screen. Select 'price list' as print report. Select the price list and quantities you need to print.

Enjoy!

This is what i'm looking for. Thanks dude!

Roberto Barreiro
on 11/25/13, 5:07 AM

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 9/27/13, 11:14 PM

You can't because a pricelist is a rule that depends on several criterias. For example, if you pricelist says that a product costs $10 from January to June and $20 from July to December, what should it print?

If your pricelist says that a product costs $30 if less than 5 items are bought but costs 10% less per item if more than 5 items are bought, what should it print?

There are several rules that can apply depending on the circumstances and it's not always possible to have all of them reflected on a static sheet of paper unless you are willing to limit the information it provides.

My case is less difficult than that. I only have 3 pricelist, with one price per product. One pricelists is based on cost price, and the other pricelists are based on this one.

I'm looking for something like selecting one of those pricelists and printing it. No problems with dates or quantities, because there is no misstakes with them.

So I hope there is a module to do this.

Roberto Barreiro
on 9/28/13, 8:55 AM

As well, in cases more difficult than mine, a solution must exists, because as you said, we can limit the information provided. I hope a module exists to do this, selecting the parameters to calculating, generating, and printing a pricelist.

Roberto Barreiro
on 9/28/13, 9:03 AM

There is no addon something like that a product catalog?

Roberto Barreiro
on 10/3/13, 9:24 AM
Habib
On 4/29/16, 7:48 AM

In Odoo 8 there is a print pricelist option on the Product Variants List View

Sales -> Products -> Product Variants

[select a few products]

Print -> Price List

Roberto Barreiro
On 10/1/13, 6:20 PM

There is no an addon to do this work? something like a prodcut catalog?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/27/13, 1:56 PM
Seen: 5078 times
Last updated: 4/29/16, 7:48 AM