Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to preview the report without download

By
sridhar
on 4/5/14, 3:11 AM 1,419 views

Hi I'm using OpenERP 7 my requirement is I having one Wizard report to print it, now i want to add another functionality to preview the report without download how to do it, is it possible in OpenERP7. Any suggestion share with me.

Nisthulan
On 4/5/14, 4:28 AM

Dear Sridhar,

There is a Module http://buke.github.io/blog/2013/02/22/openerp-web-pdf-report-preview-and-print-update-7-dot-0/

You can view the Reports as PDF preview in browser itself.

Thanks Nisthulan, It is working fine, This module really help me.

sridhar
on 4/5/14, 4:39 AM

Could someone explain how to install the module?

Povilas Lazauskas
on 5/7/14, 6:34 AM

Download the module and put on the addons location, then restart the server and update the module list and click installed module close installed in search box, now you can see your module, and click install button, it will install...

sridhar
on 5/8/14, 1:39 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/5/14, 3:11 AM
Seen: 1419 times
Last updated: 3/29/15, 10:46 AM