This question has been flagged

Hello guys, I want ask how to parse python to SXW or RML Report  Odoo 8? in Openerp 7, it used report_sxw.report_sxw() to parse. Is it still used in odoo v8? or using the custom abstract class? Thx for your help..

Discard

Question already asked. follow this link. you just need to follow the addons path otherwise procedure is the same for v61,7.0 ad 8.0. you will find video tutorial for it. https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-create-report-using-openoffice-62410#answer-62416

Author

Thank you Anil, but it is not what I want. I have already known that basic report in Odoo. Now I want to make dynamic/custom report with using python parser in Odoo 8.

if you have sxw template file and you want to generate rml file than this is the command you can use : ~/addons/base_report_designer/openerp_sxw2rml$ python ./openerp_sxw2rml.py source swx path > destination your rml file path

Author

Thank you @Anil, sorry late reply your answer. I have tried that Odoo v8 can use both report_sxw.report_sxw() and abstract class.