I'm a demo user, registered for 15 free trial days. I'm trying to modify documents layout (Invoice, Quotation, etc.), but I can't succeed in... I've tried with Report Designer, through Open Office, but I can't go further than the login screen: actually, I can't login because "my login or password is wrong".
So, I would like to know if there is another way to modify the document layout? Also, I would like to know if somebody does have a solution concerning my Report Designer matter?
Thanks a lot.
Since beginning of June 2013, we are using the protocol XML-RPC Secure to connect the OpenOffice Report Designer to the OpenERP Online instances.
Here are the steps you need to follow to use the new plugin:
- 0a) Don't forget to add a password to your user ( cf question 4900 )
- 0b) Don't forget that this plugin works with OpenOffice and with Libreoffice until V3.6 , but not with Libreoffice V4.0+
- 1) In your instance , go to Settings/Modules/base_report_designer, click on "upgrade"
- 2) In your instance, go to Settings/Configuration Wizards/OpenERP Report Designer Installation/Set as To Do/Launch/Download the file.
- 3) Rename your file by adding ".zip" at the end of the file name
- 4) In OpenOffice, (Tools/Extension manager) disable the existing extension
- 4b) If necessary, delete manually the plugins from the application data (google..)
- 5) Restart OpenOffice
- 6) In OpenOffice, (Tools/Extension manager) Add the new extension file
- 7) Restart Openoffice
- 8) In Openoffice Report Designer/Server parameters ; fill in with the following settings: Server: YOUR_INSTANCE.my.openerp.com Port: 443 Protocol: XML-RPC secure
- 9) Continue with the same steps as before ( type in the name of your instance )
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 6/27/13, 1:32 PM|
|Seen: 1739 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|