This question has been flagged

Hello All,

I want to override access rights of some modules based on some user groups.

Ex: i have two user groups crm_access and crm_no_access. What i want is when i give crm_access group to any user then they can access crm.lead, crm.stage, crm.tag etc. model.

i have given access rights lik:

access_crm_lead,access_crm_lead,crm.model_crm_lead,crm_no_access,0,0,0,0

and:

access_crm_lead,access_crm_lead,crm.model_crm_lead,crm_access,1,1,1,1 

I have also tried like:

crm.access_crm_lead,crm.access_crm_lead,crm.model_crm_lead,crm_no_access,0,0,0,0

but it's not working. My main question is how to override any model access in my custom module that i have to prevent some model access from base user (base.group_user)

Can any one help me please.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Haresh Kansara

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

If you are looking how to rewrite existing access control in your custom module, just copy the original access control line code from the original module and paste it in your custom module and change its id to original_module_name.original_id and make changes you need like group and giving access.

Thanks

Discard
Author

Thanks, but what i want to do is:

like: internal user has most of access rights, from this internal user group i want to change some model access like if user-1 is internal user and he has also access_crm group then he can access crm.lead and if user-1 has no_access_crm group then he can not access crm.lead like this.

please help me

For the newly created user groups, you can write your own rule for the model crm.lead