Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to move the database from Version 7.saas~3 to local server with Ubuntu 12.04 ?

By
Sebastián Cuesta
on 7/26/14, 5:49 AM 636 views

I have a subscription free for 2 users and I want to copy the database on a local server.

Is this possible? 
Thank you

Robert D Winchester
On 7/26/14, 2:26 PM

This was sort of answered on this thread:

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/export-setting-and-data-from-odoo-com-to-local-odoo-server-installation-54962

Seems logical that you would jsut backup then restore locally but there may be pitfalls to watch out for.  Certainly, it would probably be a good idea to match installed modules and versions of the software between the online and local installations.

If you ahve a fresh local installation then you can try it and see how it goes.  Please do report your success or failure back on this forum because I am sure that many (including me) will want to know your results.  Thanks.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/26/14, 5:49 AM
Seen: 636 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM