Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to modify paper format (size)

By
Wira Bakti Soenaryo
on 4/18/13, 4:53 AM 4,863 views

Hello,

How do we change the paper size? I can only choose A4 or Letter on the paper format in the company setting. If I want to print using continuous form (5.5" x 11"). How do I change the size? I'm using openerp version 7.

Anyway, where the invoice (rml) files are located in Linux based OS? Thanks...

Sudhir Arya (SA)

--Sudhir Arya (SA)--
| 6 8 8
Ahmedabad, India
--Sudhir Arya (SA)--

Working as an OpenERP/Odoo developer and a Team Leader 

Top 5 Odoo contributor On Stackoverflow

LinkedIn

Blog

Stackoverflow

Sudhir Arya (SA)
On 4/18/13, 4:56 AM

To find where report is look at How to Find Path of Report?

You can try changing page size in template tag in rml.

<template pageSize="(842.0,595.0)" title="My Report" author="abc" allowSplitting="20">

Hai... thanks for the report list... next question, may I know where is the root folder for the openerp installation? I mean for example /usr/share/.... ? Thanks...

Wira Bakti Soenaryo
on 4/18/13, 5:27 AM

Hai... I have found the path.. It's located on /usr/share/pyshared/openerp/... Anyway, on which line I should edit the paper size on the rml file? For example the account_print_invoice.rml. Thanks...

Wira Bakti Soenaryo
on 4/18/13, 6:25 AM

Thank you @ Sudhir Arya.

Ankit H Gandhi(AHG)
on 8/31/15, 1:47 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/18/13, 4:53 AM
Seen: 4863 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM