Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to Merge Purchase Requisitions OpenERP 7 [ bug ? ]

on 5/7/13, 4:23 AM 2,361 views

I have 3 questions to sort out regarding OpenERP Purchase flow.

(1.) can we merge multiple Purchase Requisitions ? (because its difficult to manager to send one by one sometimes.) ex : in XYZ company x division needs 2 pens,y division needs 3 pens, z division needs 2 pens.then its easier to manager to get all Purchase Requisitions from those divisions and merge it and send to supplier or call for quotation for 7 pens in onetime.

(2.) in exist purchase module its give rights to user to create Purchase Requisitions and send those to suppliers & call quotations & make PO also.its commonly not used in here.user create a Purchase Requisitions and then Manager approve them and send to suppliers or call quotations.in OpenERP ver 7 how to do that ?

(3.) in OpenERP ver 7 where i can find a virtual locations option & inventory requisition ?

Dear Priyan, Have you got solution for these ?

on 8/4/13, 8:52 AM
On 5/7/13, 6:48 AM

there is a Merge Purchase Orders button...

image description

thanks Max :-)

on 8/7/13, 3:52 AM

Hello Priyanka, did you got the answer to your second question? Can you please help me with that problem as mentioned in your second question?

on 2/21/14, 5:07 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 5/7/13, 4:23 AM
Seen: 2361 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM