This question has been flagged

I have a mother company C and two childs C1 and C2. They are in different countries so the accounting charts are different (US for C1 and EUR for C2).

• Main company (C)
    • Company 1 (C1) - US - User1 (U1)
    • Company 2 (C2) - EUR - User2 (U2)

C1 and C2 have same list of products, and if given the case that C2 is out of stock it could ask C1 for it. I setup the companies with the structure mentioned before, if I log in as U2 (user in company 2) if I go to Sales>ViewAll I can't find C1 anywhere. I can only see C (main company) and C2 (my subcompany).

Is there any way I can manage this PO's? Is it possible also that after creating a PO for C1 from C2, then in C1 it can also be seen by the Procurement department?

Thanks!

Discard
Best Answer

You can use community module 'intercompany_sale_purchase'  for this.

follow below link : https://www.odoo.com/apps/7.0/intercompany_sale_purchase/

Discard
Author

Thanks, this answers my second question, but not the first one. I still can't select the "Brother" company because I can't see it.

bro you can add 'company 1' in access rights of user U2 under allowed companies. here you can add multiple company to access. go for Settings /Users/ User/ Access Rights Tab / allowed Company

Author

I don't want to give U2 access to C1, I just want to be able to use C1 as a Supplier when connected with U2. IF you take a look to the demo database if you log in with a user from Chicago Shop you can see Birmingham Shop as a Supplier, but I can't. And I marked both C1 and C2 as suppliers.

for that open form view of partner C1 and removed company_id field value (under Sale & Purchases Tab) , then after you can access c1 as a supplier to U2 also.