Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to manage a stocks in multiple warehouses?

By
Vikram
on 6/10/14, 3:06 AM 582 views

I want manage a stocks in multiple warehouse. Here is my scenario..

Comp1[Shop A]- can make quotation/sales from Warehouse1 and Warehouse2

Comp2[Shop B]- can make quotation/sales from Warehouse1 and Warehouse2

(Many from Many relation)

(SHOP A is mapped to Warehouse A && SHOP B is mapped to Warehouse B)

Comp1 have 2 products such as Product A and B, They can purchase a products A & B by selecting warehouse A in PO screen.Hence the stocks are available in Warehouse A

llly Comp2 have 2 products such as Product C and D, They can purchase a product C & D by selecting warehouse B in PO screen.

Now, How i want to sell a Product C by select a warehouse A (SHOP A) in Sale order screen, then the stocks are going to negative. I want to stock should be less from Warehouse B.

Any other configuration need for solve this problem.... Kind give ur valuable suggestion..

Thanks in advance

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/10/14, 3:06 AM
Seen: 582 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM