This question has been flagged
1 Reply

How to make multiple invoices on a sale order when it contains products from different companies? My configuration is: - Main Company has: sub company 1, sub company 2. These companies has many products. I wish make multiple invoices when I create a sale order if it contains products from different companies. For example: Sale order contains: - Product A: sub company 1. - Product B: sub company 2. This sale order should make two invoices but in one sale order. Help me, please, I'm new in OpenERP.

Discard

I think you should modify the: def action_invoice_create

Author

there will be some configuration or plugin that does this.

Best Answer

It is supported in standard. When you click the button to create an invoice from a SO, a popup will ask you if you want to invoice the whole SO, or just a fixed amount, or just a percentage, or just certain lines. If you choose certain lines and select only the ones with the products of sub-company1 and select sub-company1 as the company of the invoice, you will get the desired effect. You can then invoice the other lines and make sure that this 2nd generated invoice has sub-company2 as its company.

Discard
Author

But how to do that automatically? In addition, the invoice must belong to the company that owns the product