Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to make multiple invoices on a sale order when it contains products from different companies?

on 3/9/14, 12:55 AM 980 views

How to make multiple invoices on a sale order when it contains products from different companies? My configuration is: - Main Company has: sub company 1, sub company 2. These companies has many products. I wish make multiple invoices when I create a sale order if it contains products from different companies. For example: Sale order contains: - Product A: sub company 1. - Product B: sub company 2. This sale order should make two invoices but in one sale order. Help me, please, I'm new in OpenERP.

I think you should modify the: def action_invoice_create

on 3/9/14, 1:03 AM

there will be some configuration or plugin that does this.

on 3/9/14, 1:11 AM

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 3/9/14, 8:53 PM

It is supported in standard. When you click the button to create an invoice from a SO, a popup will ask you if you want to invoice the whole SO, or just a fixed amount, or just a percentage, or just certain lines. If you choose certain lines and select only the ones with the products of sub-company1 and select sub-company1 as the company of the invoice, you will get the desired effect. You can then invoice the other lines and make sure that this 2nd generated invoice has sub-company2 as its company.

But how to do that automatically? In addition, the invoice must belong to the company that owns the product

on 3/13/14, 1:34 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 3/9/14, 12:55 AM
Seen: 980 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM