Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Divyesh SC
On 3/27/15, 3:24 AM

hi

can you please brief about the question. such in which version of openERP 

Hi,

currently this features is not available in openERP / Odoo.

in my research i came accross that there were an ERP solution for foundry industry in which this was available.

i'll try to find this and will send you if possible.

thanx

fadmawaty marbun
On 3/27/15, 3:30 AM

hi, i'm using odoo 8.0

i want to make it work like this:

when i make a RFQ, i choose a supplier ex, Chemical corp, the supplier has to show the material sold, so I do not have to look for a series of materials in my list, can i make like this?   

in condition ex, chemical corp had been setting to sell Carbon then it will show just carbon

if you can help i would greatly appreciate thankyou

Thankyou I will waiting for that, in openerp 7.0 its posible, what do you think about module Purchase Control Supplier? but it only can installed in openerp version 7, :(

you have to make customize module to show supplier with products list into RFQ(with sold and Qty available). more info contact@tidyway.in

Tidy Way
on 3/27/15, 7:03 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/27/15, 3:14 AM
Seen: 452 times
Last updated: 3/29/15, 11:59 PM