Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to limit the product choice using filters?

on 4/3/13, 7:27 AM 1,659 views

I have a customer and a special pricelist for this customer. I added some products to this pricelist.

Now I want to make sure that a special user or group - who creates delivery orders - only can choose products from this pricelist I created for this single customer.

Can this be done in OpenERP7 and if so... how?

Thanks for help in advance.

| 3 2 6

Having 8+ years of OpenERP Experience. We are Specialized in OpenERP/CRM Solutions, software development, Web development, E commerce solutions & other open source solutions.

Email : info@acespritech.com

On 4/17/13, 5:09 AM

It is possible to do this configuration but for this specific requirement it required some customization.

We have made something for POS which is similar to this:

Thanks for sharing this information. It's very interesting.

on 4/17/13, 5:38 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 4/3/13, 7:27 AM
Seen: 1659 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM