Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to integrate a java developed app with open erp?

By
Tilak Raj
on 1/12/14, 9:40 AM 1,202 views

how to integrate a java developed app with open erp?

Richard Mathot (rim)

--Richard Mathot (rim)--
| 1 0 1
Grand-Rosière-Hottomont, Belgium
--Richard Mathot (rim)--

Hello, IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Developer at Odoo since 2013. I worked on the survey module and on the integration of shipping providers. Since July 2016 I'm responsible for the upgrade of our SaaS clients to the most recent version of Odoo. I also make coffee that is too strong for my colleagues.

Richard Mathot (rim)
On 1/12/14, 4:52 PM

As OpenERP uses an XML-RPC protocol, this may be an option to make your Java application communicate with OpenERP server... or you could develop a custom module that will interface with your Java app... or something else. In fact, your question is to blurred to be answered precisely. Can you be more precise?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/12/14, 9:40 AM
Seen: 1202 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM