Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
How to install new module in Odoo 11
I cant' install this module in Odoo 11, can you help me?
I need a document for install new module in Odoo 11.
Thanks for support !
1. Put your custom addon under the addons path.
2. Goto settings -> Activate Developer Mode.
3. Goto Apps -> Update Apps list
This gives a wizard.
Click on Update, After Search your custom app and install.
In case of Odoo hosted,
You can use the terminal commands,
1. Copy your custom addon under addons path,
2. Restart odoo server using command
sudo service odoo-server restart
3. Follow The above steps mentioned to install app form UI
About This Community
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 2/18/18, 8:34 AM|
|Seen: 7018 times|
|Last updated: 11/26/18, 12:08 AM|