Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to insert tamil fonts in openerp

By
Arunagiri
on 8/10/13, 9:22 AM 3,429 views

how to insert tamil fonts in openerp

Rajkumar
On 8/29/13, 3:22 AM

I think you are asking tamil fonts in report Edit vi /openerp/report/render/rml2pdf/customfonts.py add a line in CutomTTFonts list ('ttf-indic-fonts-core',"ttf-indic-fonts-core","lohit_ta.ttf",'all')

In your rml <parastyle name="PV25" fontname="ttf-indic-fonts-core" fontsize="7.0" leading="9" alignment="CENTER"/>

thanks buddy , not only in rml i need tamil fonts in all part of openerp anyway it's very helpful to me thank you

Arunagiri
on 8/29/13, 3:35 AM

you can use language translation for tamil fonts in all part of openerp

Maniganda
on 8/27/14, 9:36 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/10/13, 9:22 AM
Seen: 3429 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM