Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to insert a picture in a quotation?

Lionel J
on 5/26/14, 4:09 AM 1,360 views

I wanted to insert the logo of my company in a quotation but I don't know how to do it because I'm a beginner into using Open Erp.

Thanks for help.

Lionel J

Hi, the company logo is configurable via Settings / Company /[your company ]

on 6/30/14, 4:55 PM
On 6/30/14, 4:14 PM

The logo on the quotations comes from the logo set in the company information. You have two options to do this:

1)Settings > Companies > Hover over the image box, click edit > browse picture...Open

2)Settings > General Settings > Configure your company data > Hover over the image box, click edit > browse picture...Open

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 5/26/14, 4:09 AM
Seen: 1360 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM