This question has been flagged

I am creating a custom model for my customization needs and i want to create four different types of user. Hence there will be four custom models, but i want all of them to inherit from res.users model. How can i achieve this using odoo studio.

Discard

Sorry, I can't give you the answer either, but I'm quite annoyed that after 30 months no one has been able or willing to answer this question, as I'm stuck with the same problem myself. Seems that Odoo has good first-order online resources which tell you what you should do - but has almost no second-order resources which tell you what you should do when what you should do doesn't work! I'm stuck with inheritage outside odoo studio and thought it might be a good idea to implement (view) inheritage in studio and then have a look at the export ... now I have to find out how to inherit in studio in the first place.

Best Answer

Ahsan, Igbert or Skarv, does any of you got the answer and solve this? I feel the same as you and I would love to know if you solve your problem and how was it. Thx.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

I am also interested in how you achieved this. I would like to make a module in studio to rewrite the name_get method of product.product.

Regards,
Adrien

Discard