This question has been flagged

While doing payment reconciliation i want check number to be shown along with vendor on  "bank_statement_reconciliation_view" and "manual_reconciliation_view". As they both are actions i don't know what to do. A little guidance would be really helpful. Thanks in advance

Discard

Do you want to add a new field in the form in your inherited model?

Author Best Answer

Manish i want to inherit an action and want to show a field in that. If you have your laptop infront of you go to accounting--> payment --> create a payment through check -->now go to payment matching. In here in the url you will see action = ''manual_reconcillation_view''. In here i want my check number to be displayed as it is a client requirement. Kindly help i shall be thankful.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

f you are looking to add new fields to existing views in odoo, see this:  How to Add Custom Fields to Existing Views

Thanks

Discard
Author

thanks for replying! Sir i know basic inheritance and how to add field to a model but while reconicilling its an action in the url instead of model so i dont know how to inherit that.

Author

Niyas i want to inherit an action and want to show a field in that. If you have your laptop infront of you go to accounting--> payment --> create a payment through check -->now go to payment matching. In here in the url you will see action = ''manual_reconcillation_view''. In here i want my check number to be displayed as it is a client requirement. Kindly help i shall be thankful.