Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to import new UOM of new category?

Daniel Frey
on 9/16/13, 2:02 PM 1,335 views

I want to import a new UOM Category called "Percent" with its associated UOM called "Prozent". I tried to

• Import the new UOM category (works fine):
  • Import the new UOM:
product.product_uom_31;1;Percent;Prozent;1.0;Reference Unit of Measure for this category

Getting an error on the latter one: "'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'"

It seems to lie in the reference "Percent" to the category_id. As soon as I put "Volume" there the import works like a charm. Can someone help me understanding what is going wrong?

Andreas Brueckl

--Andreas Brueckl--
| 7 8 7
Vienna, Austria
--Andreas Brueckl--
OpenERP Consulting and Development
Andreas Brueckl
On 9/18/13, 11:23 AM

Maybe the problem is that in your second csv-file you have mixed Percent and Prozent. Since the name of your new category is Prozent, you should also use Prozent as the category_id of the new UOM.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 9/16/13, 2:02 PM
Seen: 1335 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM