This question has been flagged

I have already created all the delivery orders I need from the sales orders. I have about 20 delivery orders. All in all I have 800+ products amongst the delivery orders. I already have the serial numbers that have been shipped in a csv for every product in every delivery order.

I have tried exporting all the deliver orders, but it does not give me options for the line items. I have looked under compatible fields and non-compatible fields, but it will only export line items if I've already added a serial number for the items.

I need to get a csv with all the line items for all the delivery orders so I can just copy the 800+ serial numbers that I need and import. How do I do this?

[EDIT: ANy update to this issue?]

Discard

"Internal Moves" is where the lines on a Delivery Order can be found.

Best Answer

Hi, did you solve this issue? i tried with the csv import without succeed result.

Regards
Martin

Discard
Author

This was so long ago I honestly don't remember. OpenERP is so problematic for our company that once I solve or find a workaround for an issue the knowledge almost immediately replaced with some other problem. It's hard to keep track of things and I do find myself in situations where I know I solved an issue months ago but the solution has since left my head.