Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to Implement the Filed level security in odoo

By
chirra
on 2/21/16, 11:55 PM 353 views

Hi,

please suggest me how can implement  the filed level security in odoo

( When we want to invisible a field conditionally in same group, we using domains to “attrs”. Using browser inspect element feature we can simply remove “oe_invisible” css class and remove the invisible logic.)

You will get some help from here : https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/permission-for-a-group-to-edit-a-single-field-only-8508

Jusab Sida (jsi)
on 2/22/16, 12:54 AM
SanathT
On 2/23/16, 5:29 AM

I had same problem, There were discussion about computed field.

"you can set a groups that nobody have on your field.

An after, you add a new computed field which return the value according your own conditions."

and

_inverse_function and check your security condition.

and another discussion about this,

https://www.odoo.com/es_ES/groups/community-59/community-16574796

Odoo

--Odoo --
| 5 2 5
kerala, India
--Odoo --

Working as a Odoo Functional and Technical Expert

Odoo
On 2/22/16, 12:45 AM

Go with odoo groups and readonly , invisible condition

Hi dep, I Implement like previously in xml ,but the issue is using Xml_rpc or Using browser inspect element feature we can simply remove “oe_invisible” css class it's can see the user so i need to implement through python code only for security purpose

chirra
on 2/22/16, 6:31 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/21/16, 11:55 PM
Seen: 353 times
Last updated: 2/23/16, 5:29 AM