Odoo Help

How to implement Push Flows v7?

By
Sean Samborski
on 12/16/13, 10:17 PM 953 views

doc.openerp.com/7.0/book/5/5_14_Stock/5_14_Stock_mvts/#logistics-configuration-through-advanced-routes

I'm using this doc and basically it is saying I have to set a push flow per product. The v6.1 manual talks about creating rules to automatically move ALL products into Quality Control (QC), instead of just one. I can't add a push configuration to each product as that would take forever on 15,000+ items. I don't want to deal with importing/exporting these settings either, as I want it to be automatic, so when the admins create a new product, I don't have to do this again, it will just be automatic for all products.

Then, I assume I can override it on the product level if need be for the special items that don't need QC.

Problem is, I can't seem to figure out how to make a rule in v7 and the documentation above doesn't look like it covers that unless I'm missing it somewhere. I don't even know how to create rules so this is probably leading to my struggles as well.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/16/13, 10:17 PM
Seen: 953 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM