Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to hide sales opportunities and leads for multiple companies?

By
Ahmad
on 5/8/13, 6:10 AM 1,446 views

I have a multi-company setup and I would like to hide sales opportunities and leads from employees from one company to the other. In other words, people in company A cannot see sales opportunities and leads generated from company B. How can this be done? Thank you!

Tharaka Perera
On 7/6/15, 11:16 PM

make sure you have added a field called company_id on the view before doing this.

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

On 5/17/13, 10:05 AM

Hello,

For that you have to create record rules from Setting/Technical/Security/Record Rules menus.

In that menu you can create your record rules and you can pass a domain on record rules.

Thanks.

Serpent Consulting Services

Hi serpent, are there more specific instructions on how to do this?

mel
on 12/22/13, 7:40 AM

For this you have a basic python knowledge actually. You need to generate a domain which will check user is employee of specific company. Here i am specifying domain to use this : ['|',('company_id','child_of',[user.company_id.id]),('company_id','=',False)]

on 12/23/13, 9:18 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/8/13, 6:10 AM
Seen: 1446 times
Last updated: 11/12/15, 8:18 PM