This question has been flagged
3 Replies

how to hide a product category like components to a user??? he should be able to see only one of several categories of product..how is is that possible??? help me...it would be helpful

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Selva,

It needs customization ! You need to add a user_id field to the category and create a record rule on the category which allows the user to see those category to which he belongs.

Thanks,

Discard
Author

ji naresh soni!! okay thanks for the reply..i ll try with this input...can you just say me how to insert a image in report...i tried with both binary and image widgets ...it is noit working...plz help me out....it would be helpful...i wanted the image in crm.lead object.my field name is x_pic...lead.x_pic...i tried with several possibilities but i dont know where i do mistake??plz help me dude

Hi Selva, It would be better if you file a new question as its totally different then the original one. Also if possible add more description to your question like do you want the image to be added from interface ? or through the code ? etc and any other information that would be helpful for other people also to answer.

Author

hey soni!! i want my image to be displayed in lead form where we used to type details...and also i should be able to get that image in a pdf report where all other fields are possible except this one alone....plz help me dude.....expecting your reply...

Best Answer

Any plugin available for this?

Discard

Yes, there is a module available in-store.
You can use this module in multiple ways without technical knowledge.
https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/16.0/simplify_access_management/