Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 7 6 9
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
11/15/18, 8:08 AM

Just an idea, I did not test it myself:

When having installed the contacts app, you can set the flag "Is a Vendor" to your employee contact and then assign corresponding accounting information about the fiscal position and the financial accounts where the purchases have to be posted to (for example as credits to the partners' current accounts or salary accounts instead of the account payable). This way the flow of goods and the billing is treated the same way as with any other regular vendor.

Pinakin Nayi (pna)

--Pinakin Nayi (pna)--
| 2 2 7
Ahmedabad, India
--Pinakin Nayi (pna)--

He has good skills in problem identification and implementation of effective solutions. He is working in Odoo India.

Techno-Functional

LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/pinakin-nayi-2a33103a/

Pinakin Nayi (pna)
11/15/18, 5:24 AM

Not 100% understand your case, but may be you want to mix purchase where some products own by you and some by third party. In that case I recommended you to split picking qty and remove the owner from your own stock that way you can get those products in your stock and valuation.

Ask a Question
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now