This question has been flagged

I using Odoo13.

Sometimes customers want to deposits their money in my shop.

I do it with Accounting -> Customers -> Payment.

Let's say if a customer deposits IDR 5.000.000.

After that, the customer do a transaction that the total invoice is IDR 4.000.000.

And I allocated the customer deposits to the invoice:

Now the customer still have IDR 1.000.000 in my shop.

But after that, the customer deposits his money again, and add his deposit IDR 2.000.000.

Then I did the previous step, add the money to Accounting -> Customers -> Payment.

Now the customer have IDR 3.000.000 in my shop.

My questions are:

How to check the total money that has been deposit by the customer?

How many invoices that has been paid by the money?

For now, I check it manually by search from the Accounting -> Customers -> Payment then I filter by the customer name. Then I check from the Invoice button, which will open all invoices that have been paid from the payment.

Then I calculate it manually to count all invoices and the customer deposits.

But, imagine if there are several payments (deposit money) from one customer, should I check it manually like the above way?

Can I check how much total money has been deposited by a customer?, there might also can from different Journal Payments?

Then, how much the total invoice that has been paid by the deposits?

How much the customer the rest of the deposits?

Any help, explanation or source to learn about that would be very appreciated, thanks :)

Discard
Best Answer

hi  Lima Saudara,

This is how I check my customer's unreconciled account. Go to Accounting --> Partner Ledger. In the search box type in the partner's name and it will show you the customer's transactions and how much is left unused by the customer.

Hope this helps.

Emmanuel Ogboe

Discard