Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to give privileges to different users?

By
Dimple
on 10/8/14, 4:43 AM 655 views

hai ,

I want to know how to give privileges to  users.

example : I have two users an engineer and an operational manager . Here while login as engineer he just want to create a material requisition(create and read ) and he wants to approve that. when operational manager login's he wants to approve the material request approved by the engineer.How can i give these privileges in openeerp7.

Anand
On 10/8/14, 7:16 AM

As IBS said you should go to

SETTINGS-->USER-->USER  for giving the particular application level access rights...

If you are unsatisfied with this option then go for...

SETTINGS-->USER-->GROUP here you can creatr your own group or you can edit existing group.. which may reflect in USER...

IBS

--IBS--
| 4 5 8
Tétouan, Morocco
--IBS--

For more informations about IBS, please visit our website at www.ibs-na.com.

For a specific questions, collaboration or help, please send us an email to support@ibs-na.com

IBS
On 10/8/14, 5:41 AM

You need to look into user groups and access rights.

thank you, but here i created a new group for these users and how can i give privilege to a button usisng this group.?

Dimple
on 10/8/14, 7:53 AM

Modify the XML view and add the groups attribute to the button, something like groups="some_group"

IBS
on 10/8/14, 8:06 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/8/14, 4:43 AM
Seen: 655 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM