Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Here is a new problem in Odoo. How to set a custom name to your PDF report with « Send by Mail » and both « Print » buttons???
Let's study the situation with the sales orders reports.
1) I have installed the module « Document Management System »
2) I have a custom value in « Save as Attachment Prefix ». Look all the AAAAA.
3) I go in Sales->Sales Order. I edit the sale order DE000014.
4) No matter the way I use to get a report PDF, the name is never with AAAAA...
- With « Send by Email », the name of the attachment is DE000014_.pdf
- With the 2 « Print » button the name is sale.report_saleorder.pdf
Do you have best result than me? Are you able to customize your file/report PDF name?
Usefull links :
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 12/21/14, 11:31 AM|
|Seen: 1350 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|