Here is a new problem in Odoo. How to set a custom name to your PDF report with « Send by Mail » and both « Print » buttons???
Let's study the situation with the sales orders reports.
1) I have installed the module « Document Management System »
2) I have a custom value in « Save as Attachment Prefix ». Look all the AAAAA.
3) I go in Sales->Sales Order. I edit the sale order DE000014.
4) No matter the way I use to get a report PDF, the name is never with AAAAA...
- With « Send by Email », the name of the attachment is DE000014_.pdf
- With the 2 « Print » button the name is sale.report_saleorder.pdf
Do you have best result than me? Are you able to customize your file/report PDF name?
Usefull links :
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 12/21/14, 11:31 AM|
|Seen: 1229 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|