This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I am looking for a POS system which can do the following:

1. Record sales being Customer specific i.e i can attach a customer with a POS sale.
  2. POS can record Credit Sale, again being Customer specific.
  3. Maintains a record of sales made to a customer and the record gives details of the ITEMS sold too.

4. Can record a sale of item that is entered into POS as a non-standard unit in quantity e.g 0.76 Kg instead of a standard Kg.

I have surfed the internet and found out that their is an enhanced POS module available which can record sales by attaching customer to it but i am not sure if it can serve the rest of the requirements and also i can't download it because i am new in this open source stuff and can't get around using repositories.

So a lot of help along with patience is needed here.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Muhammad,

Take a look at this : POS Enhanced - with screenshots + dl link

About point 2 : The original module I wrote contains fidelity functions (voucher, amount cumulated, sponsorship) but these functions are not in this module because they are specific for my company.

About point 4 : You can set the UOM (unit of mesure) for each product. If you set it as Kg, product will be sold as Kg

About my module : You'll probably have to tune it up for your needs, but a lot of work has been made already.

Regards

Discard