Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to filter for products with cost =zero? V8 Saas

By
michel Guénard
on 4/20/15, 6:52 PM 487 views

This seems impossible (V8 Saas): the search returns no results.

Any reason for this impossible search?

Without the cost information, all accounting leads to erroneous entries. And there are a lot of reasons for not being able to have costs from the beginning of the creation of a product.

Is there is another way to audit the costing data?

How are you currently searching for this? Advanced search for Cost = 0.0 seems to work for me.

Alex Gallien
on 4/20/15, 7:04 PM

Searching for "Prix de revient" works for any other values than 0.00! As if 0 is not a number. I made a final test setting a product with a cost =0.00>>the search returned nil; then changing the said cost to 0.01>>the product was selected. This remains an issue for me because our database is made of several thousands of products; thus hard to monitor. Thanks for your comment.

AD LIBITOM, michel Guénard
on 4/21/15, 5:22 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/20/15, 6:52 PM
Seen: 487 times
Last updated: 6/4/15, 7:16 AM