This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi Can anybody tell me how to do Bank Reconciliation in OpenERP? I know many people have asked this question in this forum but all answers are referring to "Account Reconciliation". I know that OpenERP already provides Account Reconciliation where all debits in an account are matched to credits in the same account, especially for accounts receivables and payable. But Bank Reconciliation is the process of just confirming that each debit and credit entry in your system is recorded by the bank also at the correct dates, and if any entries in bank statement are missing from our system, that needs to be found and added to our erp system. At any point of time user should be able to see the balance of a bank account As per the erp and also balance as per the bank records (which we get from the reconciled records). Please tell me if such a functionality is available in openerp as one of our client needs it .

Discard
Best Answer

I use these modules. They work excellently well for USA bank reconciliation and bank deposits.

Edit: GRRH!!!

Could not post, because your karma is insufficient to publish links

Try a bit of obfuscation - and if this answer helps you, please give me some upvotes to boost karma!

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~npg-team/openerp-usa/7.0/files

Discard
Author

Thanks thinkwell, I haven't tested the module yet. I'll test it and let you know very soon