Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to distinguish between expense invoice and normal sale invoice?

By
Raffaele
on 12/4/15, 7:03 AM 370 views

Hallo we're running Odoo v8 with Sales, Analytic Accounting/Contract Management and HR Expenses.

How could we distinguish if a sale invoice is a expense invoice or a normal invoice?

I mean, without checking the listed products, from which elements can I infer if it's invoicing expenses to the customer or just invoicing products and services? I'm referring to invoices created from "Invoice" link in the Contract form, beside "Has expenses" column.

Raffaele
On 4/13/16, 8:29 AM

An invoice of expenses charged to the customer through the HR/expenses > Contracts/invoices workflow will have children analytic lines belonging to an analytic journal of "purchase" type

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/4/15, 7:03 AM
Seen: 370 times
Last updated: 4/13/16, 8:29 AM