This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi all,

I'm currently on Odoo 13 Enterprise.

We have some customers who are based overseas, and rather than allowing them to order from our local warehouse - it is usually better for us to sell items that our manufacturers can directly ship out to them (usually results in lower taxes and shipping fee)

For out-of-country customers, how can I choose to only display Indent based inventory on my Odoo ecommerce? Is there a way to choose to display only specific xyz items for them, and not the entire standard inventory?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Dhiren:

You have a couple of options.

a. If your domestic products and foreign products are mutually exclusive (i.e. each product can be sold either domestically or abroad), you can create 2 separate websites (domestic and foreign) and associate each product with one of the 2 websites.

b. If they are not mutually exclusive (i.e. some of the products can be sold both domestically and abroad), you can create 2 separate websites and separate ecommerce categories for each of the 2 sites. You can then associate each of the products with one or more ecommerce category.

In both cases, you can control which website will be visible to a user based on country groups.

Discard