Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to display balance on invoice

By
Chirag
on 1/12/15, 9:23 AM 715 views

Hello,

I am in process of customising our invoice is there any way i can display invoice balance that is due? Odoo V8

Zbik, I cannot seem to get it to calculate it displays an error QWebException: "unexpected EOF while parsing ('', 1, 31, '(invoice.amount_total - invoice')" while evaluating "translate_doc(doc_id, doc_model, 'partner_id.lang', 'account.report_invoice_document')"

Chirag
on 1/12/15, 12:13 PM

See my updated answer

zbik
on 1/12/15, 1:52 PM

zbik

--zbik--
| 6 4 7
Lodz, Poland
--zbik--

zbik
On 1/12/15, 9:47 AM

Yes. You print value:

invoice.amount_total - invoice.residual

in Qweb invoice report view, try like this

<span t-esc="o.amount_total - o.residual"/>

but ...note!!!.... that this value can be different in different moments of print! If you want to get always the same (start) value, you need to make python code customisation.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/12/15, 9:23 AM
Seen: 715 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM