Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I'm wondering what is the best way to disable menu items for a give group of users.
For example, we don't want some of our users to see any of the Messaging Menu items, but cannot figure out how to remove or hide these features where it sticks permanently.
The easy way I think is:
- In settings, security: create a group nobody with no one inside et add messaging menu in menu tab.
- Go to settings -> technical -> user interface -> menu and search Messaging menu.
- Be sure on group tab you only have nobody.
Now messaging menu is not shown.
To have technical entry in setting "Please make sure that the Technical features in Settings>Users is enabled." (Shelton):
- Go tu user form for your user
- Manage right access
- check "technical functionality" right
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 2/11/13, 5:18 PM|
|Seen: 8006 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|