CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I'm wondering what is the best way to disable menu items for a give group of users.
For example, we don't want some of our users to see any of the Messaging Menu items, but cannot figure out how to remove or hide these features where it sticks permanently.
The easy way I think is:
- In settings, security: create a group nobody with no one inside et add messaging menu in menu tab.
- Go to settings -> technical -> user interface -> menu and search Messaging menu.
- Be sure on group tab you only have nobody.
Now messaging menu is not shown.
To have technical entry in setting "Please make sure that the Technical features in Settings>Users is enabled." (Shelton):
- Go tu user form for your user
- Manage right access
- check "technical functionality" right
About This Community
Odoo Training Center
|Asked: 2/11/13, 5:18 PM|
|Seen: 8178 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|